How to connect Phantom wallet to Exodus wallet?
Being one of the highly safe and user-friendly wallets, a Phantom wallet is by far considered the best crypto wallet along with several others on the list. So, the sub-topics given below will let you have an insight on what makes this wallet shine from the rest, is it safe, and how to connect it with an exodus wallet.
So, we'll begin by discussing some of the major advantages that this wallet comes with.
Advantages of using Phantom wallet
Well, the list of benefits you can avail of from this wallet is given below. After going through this list, you will be able to make sure that you have definitely opted for the best non-custodial wallet:
- The Phantom wallet comes available for a wide range of browsers which means you can add its extension on major web browsers.
- If you want to trade with Solana through this wallet, then the trading fee charged to you would be highly low.
- In addition to this, the phantom wallet also has a built-in token swap feature. And, you will also get to use this feature supported with Ethereum very soon
- You can also link other hardware and software wallets to it such as Exodus wallet.
- Phantom is a non-custodial wallet which means that only you have hold of your private keys.
With that learned, it is very important that you get to learn about the process to connect your Phantom wallet to the Exodus wallet.
Connecting the two wallets together- Phantom and Exodus
In case you are already using the wallet services provided by Phantom and now you wish to connect it to the wallet offered by Exodus, then you can follow the steps that are listed below:
- Open the Phantom wallet on your device
- After this, you need to click on the menu icon given at the top
- Followed by this, simply click on the "Add/Connect" wallet option from the list
- Next up, select "Import private key"
- Now, get your SOL private key and paste it into the available field
- Click "Import" and click on the wallet that shows up
That is all you need to do in order to connect your Phantom and Exodus wallets together. Since these wallets come with great security features and high-level trading options, therefore you can yield endless benefits by connecting the two. Just ensure that your private keys are safe and do not go into the wrong hands to achieve unparalleled security of your funds.