The global Biodegradable chelating agents market share was valued at USD 5,184 Million in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 7,70,384 million by 2030 at a CAGR of 4.5%.
Green chelates/Natural chelating agents are biodegradable materials mainly used for washing or cleaning. These materials are primarily used in Laundry, surface care, detergents, and homecare. Common chelating agents are poorly biodegradable, and there are concerns about their environmental effects. Heavy metals, which are very toxic to water and soil, are used in these. Growth in personal consumption of these products leads to more demand for biodegradable chelating agents market share. Also, the use of chelating in cleaning products is rising. It is a chemical agent that can prevent minerals in hard water and the minerals. Preventing allergies and shelf life microbial effects are some of the features of chelating. These features of chelating agents will improve hygiene in many regions. All these factors are expected to increase chelating agents' market value immensely.
The competition in the chelating agents market is constantly surging. The market continues to be fragmented, and the competitive environment is extreme, with the window involvement of prominent and small players. The entrance of key players will boost the overall competition. There are plenty of factors that raise the growth of this market. Market acquisitions, expansions, and mergers are key regions in the competitive landscape. All these factors will contribute to the expansion of this market in the forecast period. Green chelating products have promising developments.
BASF SE, Akzo Nobel, DowDuPont, Nouryon, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Zhonglan industry, Tosoh Corporation, ADM, Natural Ingredients Corp. and Nouryon are some companies that are competing in the market for biodegradable Chelating Agents.
By product type
- Citric: Citric is an excellent chelating agent. It is used to remove and discourage limescale buildup from boilers and evaporators. It can be used to treat water, making it helpful in improving the effectiveness of soaps and laundry detergents. A manufactured form of citric acid is commonly used as an additive in food, cleaning agents, and nutritional supplements.
- Amino polycarboxylates (APCA): The chelating properties of amino polycarboxylates can be engineered by varying the groups linking the nitrogen atoms to increase selectivity for a particular metal ion.
- Organophosphates: Organophosphorus compounds are used as pesticides and insecticides accumulating in soil and aquatic organisms.
- Sodium gluconate: Sodium gluconate is a compound with formula NaC6H11O7. It is a white powder that is soluble in water.It is used as a chelating agent, a steel surface cleaning agent, a cleaning agent for glass, and as a chelating agent for cement, plating and alumina dyeing industries.
- Others: Other Global Biodegradable Chelating Agents are EDTA, DPTA, HEDTA, NTA, and many more. All Biodegradable Chelating Agents are used for cleaning or washing.
- North America: North America is also expected to be a potential market in the future due to the increased knowledge regarding the use of Biodegradable Chelating Agents. Urbanization is rapidly surging the need for the market. Industrialization and the growing population is another driving factor.
- Europe: In Europe, many opportunities provided by the green economy are used by the region for different kinds of industries such as pulp and paper. The pulp paper industry will boost the chelating agent market growth in the region.
- Asia-Pacific: Asia-Pacific constituted a significant share of the global biodegradable chelating agents market share. The rising preference for Biodegradable chelating agents is employed in the paper pulp industry to control scaling and protect bleach potency during paper production.
- Latin America: The growing demand is due to the rise in industrialization and increasing government investments in significant countries. Plenty of land resources, fertile soils, sufficient water supply, and desirable climatic conditions in Latin America serve a unique comparative advantage.
- Middle East Africa: Rapid industrialization in emerging economies such as the UAE and Qatar, where factories are keen to implement water and wastewater treatment processes in line with the requirements for industrial sewage disposal. The rising stringent regulations regarding water production in the region are projected to drive the demand for chelating agents.
- Pulp paper: The pulp paper industry is one of the most growing industries. Many opportunities provided by the green economy are being used in this industry. The pulp paper industry will boost the chelating agent market growth in the region.
- Water treatment: In regions of the Middle East Africa, Biodegradable Chelating Agents are widely used for water treatment. EDDS is a biodegradable potential alternative to EDTA for this application and was tested as a treatment for seawater.
- Agrochemical: Metallic plates are commonly used as micronutrient fertilizers to deliver iron, magnesium, and copper to plants, which has boosted the use of agrochemicals and the growing demand for agrochemicals.
- Health care: Several formulations containing various biodegradable chelating agents, such as citric acid, salicylic acid, NTA, EDDS, MGDA, and GLDA, have been reported for cleaning and disinfection, which are mainly used for medical purposes.
- Food beverages: Biodegradable Chelating agents protect food products from enzymatic reactions that promote deterioration during processing and storage.
- Others (textile, metal,personal care,health care,building construction,oil gas)
Access The Full Report: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/biodegradable-chelating-agents-market-10860
Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited
99 Hudson Street,5Th Floor
New York, New York 10013
United States of America
Sales: +1 628 258 0071(US)