Coinbase wallet is an online crypto wallet that is used to manage an individual's crypto holdings and the wallet owner is its sole in-charge. The indication of the previous sentence is that the security key for the Coinbase wallet is stored in the owner’s mobile and not in some other central server.
Now to be very specific, using a Coinbase wallet can give you easy access to your crypto holdings and that is why it is the simplest way to get started with crypto. And, there are many perks of using a Coinbase wallet.
You can organize and control your crypto activity effortlessly and very fluently. Also, you can carry out your crypto transactions and interactions from any place on the planet. Last but not the least, browsing and shopping also becomes one click away.
Talking about the topic of our concern, let us now proceed to learn more about how we can send and receive crypto to and fro from our wallet. So, let's get started!!
Sending crypto from a Coinbase wallet
When it comes to sending or withdrawing crypto tokens from a Coinbase wallet, this can be done very easily by applying the steps that are given below:
- As evident, you first need to sign into your wallet account
- After signing in, click on the "Tokens" menu
- Now, you can pick the token that you wish to send
- Verify the selected data and then hit the "Send" button
- Followed by this, you can select the number of tokens you'd like to send
- It's time to scan the QR code or you can also enter the recipient's address manually
- Hit the "Continue" button to complete the transaction
Receiving crypto on a Coinbase wallet
To add some crypto tokens to your Coinbase wallet or receive them from someone, you can follow the steps that are explained underneath:
- Here, your first step is to sign into your Coinbase wallet
- Now, click on the "Tokens" menu and then select the token you like to receive
- Followed by this, you can decide on and add the details of the number of tokens you wish to receive
- Then, you can click on the "Receive" option
- After that, share your wallet address or the QR code with the sender
And you're good to go!!!
Today, through this article, we have tried our best to shed some light on what the Coinbase wallet is and how a crypto investor can send or receive crypto tokens through this wallet. On an off-chance, that you ever lose access to this crypto wallet, make sure you import it immediately using your seed phrase so that nobody could have unauthorized access to your wallet.