The global Sodium Sulfate for Glass Manufacturing Market size is expected to reach USD 1.76 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 4.8% over the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports and Data. Rising usage of sodium sulfate for manufacturing glass for home and commercial buildings and increasing usage of sodium sulfate in soaps and detergents by manufacturers are expected to drive market revenue growth during the forecast period. Increasing demand for sodium sulfate among photographers is expected to boost the growth of Sodium Sulfate for Glass Manufacturing Market in near future. Sodium sulfate is widely used by photographers to fix negatives and prints of photographs. It acts by dissolving the part of the silver salts coated on the photographs which remains unchanged by the exposure to light. This is increasing the demand for sodium sulfate and is expected to drive the revenue growth of the market. Increasing usage of sodium sulfate in shampoos, hair conditioners and face cleansers are other factors that are expected to propel growth of the market.
Top Companies Operating in the Global Sodium Sulfate for Glass Manufacturing Market:
Merck KGaA., ECOBAT Technologies, Ltd., Godavari Biorefineries, Ltd., The Aditya Birla Group, Borden Remington Corporation, Intersac Inc., Nippon Chemical Industrial, Co., Atul Limited, TCI Chemicals, Pvt. Ltd., and Lenzing AG.
Get a sample copy of the global Sodium Sulfate for Glass Manufacturing Market report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/198
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- Natural segment is expected to account for significantly larger revenue share over the forecast period. Increasing demand for paper and the wooden product coupled with increasing demand for sodium sulfate is expected to drive the growth of the segment. Natural sodium sulfate is widely used for the production of wood pulp, which is increasing its demand and is expected to boost the growth of the segment
- Soaps detergents segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global Sodium Sulfate for Glass Manufacturing Market between 2022 and 2030. Increasing demand for soaps and detergents for the cleaning of household and commercial buildings is driving revenue growth of the segment. Sodium sulfate is used in high quantities in laundry and dishwashing products to protect the interiors of washing machines which is expected to boost the growth of the segment.
- Asia Pacific Sodium Sulfate for Glass Manufacturing Market is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period. Rising demand for cleaning products such as soaps and detergents in the countries in region is expected to drive market revenue growth. Sodium sulfate is used by manufacturers in large quantities in cleaning products. This is expected to drive Asia Pacific Sodium Sulfate for Glass Manufacturing Market revenue growth.
Read full Report Description @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/sodium-sulfate-market
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East Africa)
Sodium Sulfate for Glass Manufacturing Market Segmentation
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, Volume, Kilo Tons; 2019-2030)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, Volume, Kilo Tons; 2019-2030)
- Chemical Processing
- Glass Manufacturing
- Dyeing Textiles
- Pulp Paper
- Soaps and Detergents
- Foods and Beverages
From Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, Volume, Kilo Tons; 2019-2030)
- Glauber’s Salt
- Niter Cake
- Salt Cake
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/198
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]