Are you an immigrant and looking for a trustable and fast digital remittance service provider for sending money to your home? If yes, then don't worry because I’m here to help you with this article, which is based on the best digital remittance service platform.
In this article, I will shed light on the Remitly platform. It is one of the best and most trustable financial services platforms for immigrants. And if you want to know more about the platform then take a ride with us in the further sections of this write-up.
In our further content, we will cover some topics such as how Remitly Wallet works and the features that you get to enjoy after your Remitly login. In addition, we will also cover an easy instruction guide that will help you to send money through this platform.
How does Remitly work?
If you are wondering how Remitly works, then I want you to clarify that it offers a digital remittance service that helps to transfer your money faster, more affordable, and more transparent. Along with that, it enables its users to do money transfers in over 170 different countries around the world.
Key features of Remitly:
There are several benefits and features that you can get to enjoy after your Remitly account sign up. We have mentioned some of the common features which are as follows,
- Provides an easy-to-use interface that makes you to transfer the payment in an efficient and easiest way.
- You can send money to over 170 countries around the world within a few hours.
- The platform also offers a highly rated Android and iOS App that makes it more convenient for you to navigate through its interface.
- Charges low fees as compared to other money transfer options. The fee for sending $1000 is up to $3.99.
- If you are sending money for the first time, then you can get special offers.
How Can I send money from Remitly? (Web)
Follow these easy instructions to send money through your Remitly account,
Note: If you have not created an account on Remitly, I want you to clarify that you can perform Remitly account sign up in just 2-3 steps but make sure to select the country (from where you want to send) at the time to sign up.
- First of all, open your browser and visit the official login page of Remitly.
- Go ahead to the login section and enter your registered password for Remitly login.
- Once you are logged in to your account, click on the “Send Money” tab, located at the top menu bar.
- Now, select the country, where you want to send your hard-earned money.
- Enter the amount that you would like to send in the “You send” text field, and then you can see the amount that your receiver will receive in the “They receive” text field.
- Select the “Delivery speed” and click on “Continue”.
- Choose the “Delivery Method” from the list of available options.
- Suppose you have selected “Bank Deposit” in the previous step, then select the bank to which you want to send the money in our country.
- Enter the recipient's bank account and other details in the given sections.
- In the final steps, enter your required details (sender details) in the given text boxes and then select your payment method to complete your transaction.
Once you complete all of these steps, you have successfully completed the entire process from your side after your Remitly login. Now, wait for the required time period to finish the transaction.
In conclusion, as being an experienced financial blogger, I am dedicated to helping beginners, who are unaware of the leading platforms in our digital financial world. And after covering the above sections of this write-up, I assume that you now understand how to send money to your home country or another country after your Remitly login.