According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Triacetin for Humectant Market was valued at USD 280.9 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 391.3 Million by year 2028, at a CAGR of 4.4%. Triacetin, also known as Glyceral triacetate, is a trimester of glycerol and acetic acid. It is an artificial chemical compound used in the varied application including tobacco industry, food additive, pharmaceutical products, fuel additive, humectant, and plasticizer and as a solvent. It is also known as triglyceride and 1, 2, 3-triacetoxypropane. The demand for the product is likely to be affected due to the raw material price variation / unstable costs. These raw materials include Ethly Acetate, Glycerol, Amyl Acetate, Acetic Acid Glacial and Dehydrolyzing Agent. Recently, on April 2020, FDA has approved the use of triacetin in the food industry as a flavouring agent and adjuvant and has been listed on the FDA Generally Regarded As Safe (GRAS) List.
Top Companies Operating in the Global Triacetin for Humectant Market:
Anhui Hongyang Chemical Co. Ltd., BASF, Croda International Plc, Daicel Corporation, Eastman Chemical Company, Emery Oleochemicals, Henan Huayin, Henkel AG Co., Jiangsu Licheng Chemica, Jiangsu Lemon, Jiangsu Ruijia Chemistry, Jinlong Technolgy Group Co. Ltd., LANXESS, Multichem Specialities Pvt. Ltd., Polynt Group, Rubexco Chemical Imports, Shanghai Innojade International Co. Ltd, Wuxi Kailai Biotechnology, Yixing Kaixin Chemical, Yunnan Huanteng and Zhonglan Industry Co. Ltd.
Get a sample copy of the global Triacetin for Humectant Market report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1524
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- According to British American Tobacco, there are an estimated one billion adult smokers worldwide. Growing consumption of cigarettes across the globe is driving the growth of the tobacco industry
- In the pharmaceutical industry, triacetin is widely used as an antifungal agent and as a plasticizer for manufacturing capsules and capsule coatings. Drug development in the pharmaceutical industry and the benefits of medical, chemical, and biological research has propelled the growth of the pharmaceutical industry across the globe
- Triacetin for Humectant Market is fastest growing at a CAGR of 0% in Asia Pacific due the growing number of population and increased demand for triacetin for use in various end-use industries. Continuous RD activities and increasing investments in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic sectors by various governments and leading market players for the development of new products are also driving the growth of the Triacetin for Humectant Market in the Asia Pacific region
- Emulsifier is the second leading Product segment because triacetin is used as a flavour enhancer to enhance flavours as an emulsifier to promote emulsification, and is used in various food applications, including baked foods, dairy products, and others. It is widely used for its texturing, moisturizing, emulsifying, and stabilizing properties
- Tobacco industry segment has the highest CAGR of 4.8% and is the largest segment with a market size of 58.6% because major product of the tobacco industry is cigarettes, and triacetin is used as a plasticizer in cellulose acetate filters or cigarette filter rods. For example, China is the leading producer of tobacco, producing more than 3 million tons of tobacco leaf annually. According to a study, the market size of the tobacco industry is around USD 800 billion. This industry plays a vital role in the economies of many countries
Read full Report Description @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/triacetin-glyceral-triacetate-market
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East Africa)
Triacetin for Humectant Market Segmentation
Grade (Revenue, USD Million; 2020–2028)
Product Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2020–2028)
End User (Revenue, USD Million; 2020–2028)
- Food Beverage
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1524
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]