The Global Poly-Vinylidene Dichloride (PVDC) market is forecast to reach USD 2.68 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The high barrier feature of PVDC coating enables it to be used for the packaging of perishable food products to reduce the wastage across the value chain and improve the shelf life of the product. PVDC coated films are generally used for packaging food, cosmetics, personal products, and pharmaceuticals.
Growth of the packaging industry drives the market for PVDC coated films. Increasing use of food packaging such as pouches, lidding film, wraps, and laminates is expected to propel the demand from the market. The rise in the packaging of poultry, meat, and seafood is driving the market, especially in MEA countries.
Top Companies Operating in the Global Poly-Vinylidene Dichloride (PVDC) Coated Films Market:
SKC, Inc., Innovia Films, Polinas, Treofan Germany GmbH Co. Kg, Vibac Group S.P.A., Transcendia Inc., Perlen Packaging, Vacmet India Ltd., Interni Film, and Pt Trias Sentosa
Get a sample copy of the global Poly-Vinylidene Dichloride (PVDC) Coated Films market report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1760
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Polypropylene (PP) held the largest market share of 41.6% in the year 2018. PP is tough and rigid, crystalline thermoplastic produced from propene monomers. It is also one of the most cost-effective plastics as compared to others.
- Single coating side is forecasted to grow with a higher CAGR of 6.5% during the period. This type of PVDC enhances the shelf life of the product, which in turn makes it applicable for packaging.
- Health and Personal Care are forecasted to hold a market share of 44.7% in 2026. These type of coating have high barrier properties and is used in the pharmaceutical sectors in the blister packing of capsules, tablets, and products which are moisture sensitive.
- The packaging application is forecasted to grow with the highest CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period. PVDC is optically clear and with a high degree of gloss and has remarkable moisture and oxygen barrier, which makes it perfect for household wrap and food, medical and pharmaceutical packaging to enhance shelf life. PVDC is also highly resistant to many chemicals, including grease and oil.
- Asia Pacific is forecasted to grow with the highest CAGR of 7.7% during the forecast period. Countries such as India, China, and Japan are the fastest-growing economies contributing heavily towards the growth of the PVDC coated films market. Presence of companies such as Jindal Poly Films Limited, Cosmo Films Limited, and Toray Industries is expected to increase the applications of the films in healthcare, food beverage, and other industries.
- North America held a market share of 31.5% in the year 2018. The U.S. is the major contributor to the market. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulated the safety of food-contact packaging, and the PVDC is strictly suited to meet the stringent standards and requirements. The ability of these packaging to not react with the goods inside is propelling the growth of the market in the region.
Read full Report Description @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/poly-vinylidene-dichloride-pvdc-coated-films-market
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East Africa)
Poly-Vinylidene Dichloride (PVDC) Coated Films Market Segmentation
Films Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Coating Side Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Applications Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
End-Use Industry Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Health and Personal Care
- Food Beverage
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1760
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]