The Global Sodium Phosphate Market is forecast to reach USD 503.0 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Sodium phosphate is an odorless hygroscopic crystalline common granular salt of sodium, chemically bonded with phosphate ions, which is manufactured by complete neutralization of phosphoric acid with a high purity sodium hydroxide and sodium carbonate and subsequent crystallization. Phosphate anions can form three different condensed forms of sodium phosphate such as di-anions, tri-anions, and tetra-anions. The global market is growing at a substantial pace due to the growing demand for sodium phosphate in food processing applications such as thickening agent, leavening agent, emulsifying agent, pH balancing stabilizer, and others. An escalation in the number of gastrointestinal (GI) diseases has actively uplifted the demand for sodium phosphate due to its wide usage in such diseases.
Top Companies Operating in the Global Sodium Phosphate Market:
PhosAgro, The Mosaic Company, Ma'aden, Agrium Inc., Hawkins Inc., EuroChem, The Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan, AksharChem, Innophos Holdings, Inc., and Israel Chemicals Ltd.
Get a sample copy of the global Sodium Phosphate market report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2679
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Sodium Phosphate injection is used as a phosphate supplement which treats or prevents hypophosphatemia low phosphorus content in blood. Also, before the colonoscopy test, this chemical is utilized in order to empty or clean the colon that is large intestines or bowel, which helps produce a clear view of the colon walls. Medical pharmaceutical sub-segment is forecasted to get a CAGR of 5.3% throughout the period 2019 to 2027.
- Growing penetration of the online retailing businesses for the chemicals and materials, especially in the emerging nations in the Asia Pacific, is helping the market grow by broadening the outreach in the areas where the offline vendors are unavailable. Also, due to the non-involvement of distributors in the supply chain model, the profit margin is way more than that of the offline retailing sales channel. The online retailing is expected to gain a market share of 33.9% by 2027.
- For the foods beverages such as deli meat, canned tuna, processed meat, baked foods, fast foods, and other processed food items this chemical substance has vast use in the final processing and manufacturing. Sodium phosphate is used in stabilizing texture of the processed foods. It helps bacon moist or deli meats moist and inhibit spoilage. Processed food stabilizing sub-segment is growing at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period.
- European region is forecasted to witness significant growth in the overall market, with 25.6% of market possession by 2027, having grown with a CAGR of 3.2% during the forecast period. The Netherlands holds some of the most prominent players in this region.
- North America, with its high demand for sodium phosphate emulsifying stabilizing agent, is accounted to retain a significant position in the global market by 2027, and the CAGR is calculated to be 5.6% during the forecast period.
Read full Report Description @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/sodium-phosphate-market
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East Africa)
Sodium Phosphate Market Segmentation
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Online Retailing
- Offline Retailing
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Leavening Emulsifying Agent
- Processed Food Stabilizing
- pH Balance Saline Laxatives
- Other Applications
End-Use Verticals Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Food Beverage Industry
- Medical Pharmaceutical
- Personal Care Water Treatment
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2679
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]