This is up to the company alone.This is up to the company alone. You can feel a sense of dread in the rooms, which are full of buzzing neon lights and dirty rugs. The only clear goal of the game is to avoid the things hiding in the dark and get out of the back rooms.
Game Levels in Backrooms
There are four stages to the backrooms game, and each one has a different theme and level of challenge. The different levels are as follows:
• Level 0 is the easiest level because most of the places are the same and it's easy to move between them. There are no enemies in this level, but there are some annoying noises and bugs. The door to Level 1 is yellow and leads to the exit.
• Level 1: This is the first level where you'll face other players. When you put furniture and other things in a room, it becomes more interesting and full of different things. The threats look like people but are actually monsters that will attack you if they see you. Also, they can open doors and follow you from room to room. Level 2 can be reached by going through a red door.
floor 2: The rooms on the second floor are darker and not as straight. The threats are now more dangerous and faster, and they can also climb up walls and ceilings. The door to Level 3 is blue, and it goes to the exit.
• Level 3 is the last level, and its rooms are weird and twisted. The monsters are big and come out of nowhere to attack you. White is the door that leads to the end of the game.
We'll show you how to play the game, what each level is like, how to stay alive, and how to get out of the back rooms.
The Backrooms Game: How to Play
The backrooms game is played from the first-person view, and the keyboard and mouse are used to move around and talk to the world. You can also use a remote if you want to.
Here's how the game works:
• To move forward, backward, left, or right, use the W, A, S, D, or button keys.
Mouse tells you to look around.
• To connect with things or doors, use the left mouse button.
• Use the right mouse button to turn on or off the lights.
• Run (Shift)
• Do a space jump
• Esc: Stop menu
The game's interface is made up of the following parts:
• A display on a flashlight tells you how much power it still has. The battery will slowly die as you use it, and when it's almost dead, it will flash red. Some rooms have batteries that can be charged.
• A health gauge tells you how much health you still have. When enemies attack you or you fall from a high place, it will go down. There are first-aid kits in each room that you can use to help yourself.
• The level you are on is shown by an icon. When you move to a new level or find an exit, the color will change.
Here's how the game is played:
• You can look around each room for clues, objects, or ways to get out. If you click on some things or doors, you can get to them. Some doors might be locked or stuck, so you might need a key or a tool to open them. Some things may have notes or signs on them that give hints or warnings.
• Enemies: Depending on the level, you'll face a lot of enemies. If they see or hear you, they will try to kill you. You can't fight or kill them, so you have to run or hide to get away from them. They can do many different things, like chase you, open doors, crawl on walls or ceilings, disappear, and so on.