The growing demand for customized and luxury products denotes a noteworthy shift in the consumer point of view for mattresses beyond consumer durables to an indicator of social prestige. At a higher level, the escalating rise of domestic players offering a wide range of products is driving consumers' attention and distribution channels worldwide. Various successful launching of new products is predicted to boost the mattress market growth during the forecast period.
The global mattress market size was valued at USD 50.61 billion in 2022. The market is predicted to grow from USD 52.45 billion in 2023 to USD 78.34 billion by 2030, attaining a CAGR of 5.90% during the forecast period.
Fortune Business Insights provide this information in its report titled "Mattress Market, 2023-2030."
- Major growth drivers, restraining factors, opportunities, and potential challenges for the market.
- Comprehensive insights into regional developments.
- List of major industry players.
- Key strategies adopted by the market players.
- Recent industry developments include product launches, partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions.
List of Key Players Profiled in the Mattress Market Report:
- Serta Simmons Bedding, LLC (U.S.)
- Tempur Sealy International, Inc. (U.S.)
- Sleep Number Corporation (U.S.)
- Paramount Bed Holdings Co. Ltd (Japan)
- Kingsdown, Inc. (U.S.)
- Picolin Group (Spain)
- King Koil Mattress. Co (U.S.)
- Suibao Group (China)
- Greiner AG (Austria)
- Sheela Foam Ltd (India)
Key Industry Development:
- June 2020: Sheela Foam Ltd., an Indian company, started the launch of its e-commerce platform called SleepX.com. This new online sales channel will attract more consumers to its products and services and boost its sales.