As we all know the importance of having a crypto wallet, therefore many of us have ended up choosing an Atomic wallet for the storage of our crypto funds. However, being a new user it would be very difficult for you to understand some of the procedures to start using it. One of the very first few things that users struggle with is understanding the procedure to deposit crypto funds in it.
So, if you are also someone who is finding it pretty difficult to deposit crypto funds in your Atomic wallet, then you have landed in the right place. Here we are going to guide you through the complete procedure to deposit your first crypto into this wallet so that you can understand the whole procedure very clearly.
Before you start applying this procedure, please make sure that you know the procedure to find your wallet address. If you do not know the same, we shall also guide you through the same.
Procedure to deposit crypto funds in Atomic wallet
To begin with it, you must know your Atomic wallet login credentials to sign in and access your wallet. Once you are into your wallet, here are the steps that you need to follow:
- After signing in, navigate to the “Wallet” tab available on the left
- Click on your profile icon and then select the “Deposit” option from the list
- Now, your screen would show the wallet address along with the deposit QR code
- When you see it, click on the “Copy” button to copy down the wallet address
- Or, you can also scan the QR code directly from your phone
- You can share this copied address with someone from whom you are expecting cryptos
- Otherwise, what you can do is paste the wallet address in the app you’re sending cryptos from
- This address would be pasted in the recipient’s field and complete the transaction
In this tutorial, we have shown you how you can deposit crypto funds into an Atomic wallet without doing much. Just follow these simple steps and you would be able to get the cryptos deposited. You can either share your wallet address with someone from whom you are expecting crypto funds or use this address yourself.