Robinhood is a renowned financial services company established in 2013. The finance app is compatible with both Android and iOS mobile devices. It enables users to trade on stocks, Crypto, and ETFs. The app has over 21 million customers and has assets estimated worth $102 billion.
Let’s move forward and get back to the topic which is – “How you can reactivate your Robinhood account”. You may not have used the Robinhood Login for a time span. Now while doing so, what you see is – “Robinhood has closed my account.” No worries!
In the article, we will walk you through the ways of reactivating your Robinhood account. Being a user, it is important for you to know how you can fix the Robinhood account deactivation.
Follow the Steps to Reactivate your Robinhood account
- Do Robinhood Login on the website using AOL mail or another email address, and password linked with the account.
- After Robinhood Sign In, click on Username at the top right location, and choose Help.
- You will see six different categories with different types of help topics. Choose the one that shows “Account Locked” to get started.
- If, owing to some suspicious activity, your account gets locked, then you will find an option to “Reactivate Account” on the page. This may also appear if it is coming under Type 2 (Developer initiated).
- In the case you are not sure of the valid reason behind this, choose the option “I don’t know”. Next click on the Reactivate Account.
- This is the basic step of sending the request. The form requires you to choose the type of help you need for your account. Select “Account locked”, and Tap Next.
- As you have clarified with the instruction that this is only for locked accounts owing to suspicious reasons. Still, you are required to choose one of the options. If you are not confident of your condition, select “I don’t know”, and move to the next step.
- “What happened to your account?” – a question will flash on the screen. All the given options lists are true. It doesn’t matter what you choose.
- The next section enquires - How frequently do you use Robinhood? Then select – I don’t know and Click Next.
- In the end you have to send the request. Then you will be enquired of your personal details like name, date of birth, and social security number to aid you in examining your account ahead.
Hope with the above-given steps you will be able to resolve the Robinhood deactivation concern efficiently. After Robinhood Login with the registered AOL mail, you can easily open the application and again you can procure smooth trading benefits.