According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Fabrics Market was valued at USD 743.5 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 1,123.1 Million by year 2026, at a CAGR of 5.3%.
Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) is a Teflon-coated woven fiberglass membrane that has biochemical properties which makes it ideal for projects which needs superior weather and fire resistance.
Properties such as non-stick, friction-free, and non-brittle are the driving factors of the global PTFE fabric market during the forecasted areas. The global market will also be fuelled by introduction of PTFE fabrics for the production of gaskets, seals, and bearings for chemicals, gases, oils, chutes, hoppers, and troughs as they are known to be non-sticky. High manufacturing cost of PTFE coated fabrics compared to PVC coated fabrics is the key factor restraining the growth of the market.
Top Companies Operating in the Global Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Fabrics Market:
3M, Birdair, Chukoh Chemical Industries, Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics.
Get a sample copy of the global Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Fabrics market report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1420
Further key findings from the report suggest
- PTFE fabric Market is fastest growing at a CAGR of 8% in Asia Pacific followed by Europe and North America respectively. Asia Pacific segment is led due to growing demand from end-use industries, such as food, construction, and filtration.
- The nonwoven fabric segment is expected to be the largest type segment of the PTFE fabric market during the forecast period. PTFE-based nonwoven fabrics are extensively used in composites manufacturing.
- The emerging economies of Malaysia, Indonesia, and South Korea are expected to be key contributors to the soaring revenue of the Asia Pacific PTFE fabric market.
- The building and construction segment is the key consumer of PTFE fabric during the forecast period, because of high demand for pipe and line fittings, tubes, and rods.
- North America and Europe PTFE fabric market is expected to grow at a slow-pace in the near future.
Read full Report Description @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/polytetrafluoroethylene-ptfe-fabrics-market
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East Africa)
Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Fabrics Market Segmentation
Product Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2020–2028)
- PTFE Coated Fabric
- Nonwoven Fabric
- PTFE Fiber-Made Fabric
End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2020–2028)
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1420
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]