According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Neo and Challenger Banks market was valued at USD 30.99 Billion in 2020 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 46.5% from 2020 to 2028. Factors affecting the growth of the Neo Challenger Banks market are the favorable regulations from various government bodies globally, as well as the convenience Neo Banks offer to consumers in the form of quick account opening. The rising penetration of internet globally, specifically in developing nations like China and India will be another factor for the rise of the Neo Challenger banks market. Adoption by millennials, micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs), and those having irregular incomes and earnings, embracement of ground-breaking technologies and rising consumerism are some of the catalysts for the success of neo banks. For these banks to be accepted on a larger scale, greater penetration of smartphones as well as the internet is vital. Another factor is the user comfort with digital applications and elementary knowledge of financial products and services. However, the growth of the market may be restrained due to the narrow range of products that are offered by the these Banks.
Top Companies Operating in the Global Neo and Challenger Banks Market Report:
Atom Bank PLC, Movencorp, Inc., Simple Finance Technology Corporation, Fidor Bank AG, Pockit Ltd., Ubnak, Monzo Bank Ltd., MyBank, WeBank, Holvi Bank, Hello Bank, Koho Bank, Rocket Bank, and Soon Banque.
To get a sample copy of the report, click on @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/858
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The valuation for the Global Neo Challenger Banks market was USD 30.99 Billion in 2020 and is predicted to reach USD 394.64 Billion by 2026.
- Neo banks segment held a share of more than 55% in 2018. The wide popularity of this banks will help it retain its larger share in the market till 2026.
- Convenience for customers in form of quick account opening is another factor of Neo Bank that is further accelerating the market growth.
- The business segment dominated the market in terms of revenue in 2018, on account of rising acceptance of mobile and digital banking as a payment method by most of the large and small sized enterprises.
- Personal segment is forecasted to witness moderate to slow growth over the forecasted period. The segment was largest in the North American region on account of large popularity of the personal application of Neo Challenger banks.
- Advantages of such like low cost structure, high rates on savings and fixed deposits in comparison to traditional banks as well as 24*7 support are the factors due to which the customers are welcoming the use of such banks increasingly, thereby helping the growth of the market.
- These banks are at the forefront of the market in terms of customer base and are projected to maintain their dominance through the forecast period. Challenger banks are projected to witness rapid growth in customer base in the coming future on account of favorable regulatory norms and enhanced convenience offered by these banks.
- Competitors in the market are engaging in strategic partnerships and agreements in order to tactically improve their global footprint in the market.
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East Africa)
Click here to know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/neo-and-challenger-bank-market
Further market segmentation
Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Neo Bank
- Challenger Bank
Application (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Services Provided (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Checking Savings account
- Payment Money transfer
- Mobile Banking
- Investment Accounts
- Retirement Savings
Key Takeaways of the Global Neo and Challenger Banks Market Report:
- A comprehensive overview of the global Neo and Challenger Banks industry.
- Accurate market projections in terms of market size, share, and volume.
- Thorough study of the global market dynamics, such as major market revenue growth drivers, opportunities, threats, challenges, restraints, and future growth avenues.
- Deep-dive analysis of the upcoming market trends.
- Qualitative and quantitative analyses of the global Neo and Challenger Banks market.
- Elaborate study of the leading regional markets in the global Neo and Challenger Banks market.
- Complete overview of the market’s competitive landscape.
- Brief look at the company profiles and portfolios.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/858
Thanks for reading our report. Please connect with us in case you require further details on the report or its customization. Our market research team will ensure the report is well-suited to your needs.
Browse More Research Reports
Hydrolyzed Beef Collagen Market:https://www.peelregion.ca/scripts/peelregion.pl?group=Holidaystitle=Mississauga%2BTransiturl=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hydrolyzed-beef-collagen-market
Soy Protein Market:https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/soy-protein-market
Photochromic Lenses Market:https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/photochromic-lenses-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]