According to Reports and Data the antifreeze proteins market was USD 3.8 Million in 2020; it is projected to grow at a CAGR of 27.4%, to reach USD 42.1 Million by 2028. Antifreeze proteins have unique effects on ice in frozen solutions. The most striking property antifreeze proteins is their ability to prevent growth of ice crystals upon cooling and thus they produce a thermal hysteresis, i.e. a separation of the equilibrium freezing point of a solution and the temperature where an ice crystal can grow. Antifreeze proteins are extensively used in different fields including the agriculture sector, wherein they extend the harvest season in cooler climates by increasing the freeze tolerance of crops. They are used to maintain the quality of FB products post-thawing and extend the shelf life of frozen food products. In addition, they are used as a therapy for hypothermia and to improve cryosurgery. Consequently, the wide range of commercial applications of antifreeze proteins is expected to drive market growth during the forecast period.
Top Companies Operating in the Global Antifreeze Proteins Market Report:
Unilever (UK), Kaneka Corp. (Japan), Sirona Biochem (Canada), A/F Protein Inc. (US), MyBioSource, Inc. (US), Rishon Biochem Co.Ltd. (China), Nichirei Corporation (Japan), ProtoKinetix Inc. (US), Shanghai Yu Tao Industrial Co., Ltd. (China), and ProtoKinetix (US)
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2813
Further key findings from the antifreeze proteins market report suggest
- By end-use, the medical segment is expected to dominate the market over the forecast period owing to increasing research development investments from pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and ongoing research for vaccines.
- By source, fish antifreeze proteins are widely preferred sources in applications such vaccinations, organ transplants, cosmetics such as antiaging creams, and food products such as ice creams and frozen desserts. These are used on a large scale in the North American region, where there is extensive production of antifreeze protein for use in medical applications.
- North America has several national research institutes which support biotechnology and life sciences research which in turn supports the growth of the antifreeze proteins market, identifying new areas of applications. However, North America is projected to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period, due to increased awareness and government funding for proteomics and life sciences research and increasing RD investments in the region.
To read more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/antifreeze-proteins-market
For the purpose of helping readers make profitable business decisions, the report is written with industry analysts, market segmentation, and data collection. In addition to providing detailed information on technical and product advances, this report also discusses market value, growth rates, and niche market segments in detail.
An analysis of the Antifreeze Proteins market has been carried out by segmenting it into key regions and offering information on growth rates, market shares, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratios, analysis of the industrial chain, demand and supply, imports and exports, revenue contributions, and the presence of key players in each region. To gain a better understanding of the regional spread of and progress of the Antifreeze Proteins market, a country-by-country analysis of the market is provided in the report.
The global Antifreeze Proteins market is segmented into:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Further market segmentation
On the basis of type, the market has been segmented as follows: (Volume Metric Tons, Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Type I
- Type II
- Antifreeze Glycoprotein
- Others (Type III and Type IV AFPs)
On the basis of formulation, the antifreeze proteins market has been segmented as follows: (Volume Metric Tons, Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
On the basis of mode of end-use, the market has been segmented as follows: (Volume Metric Tons, Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Others (Agriculture, material science, petroleum, climate control, and artificial snow production)
On the basis of source, the market has been segmented as follows: (Volume Metric Tons, Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Others (Diatoms, fungi, and bacteria)
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What are the dominating factors that are influencing the growth of the industry?
- In the forecast period, which market segment is expected to rise the most?
- What are the risks and challenges that the industry is facing?
- In the coming years, which area is projected to dominate the market?
- Who are the major players in the market? What kind of strategic business plans have they made?
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2813
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Browse More Research Reports
Eggshell Membrane Market:https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/eggshell-membrane-market
Canola Protein Market:https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/canola-protein-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]